A List of things you should not say or do when dating a guy:
- Don’t tell him you punch a boy in the balls in third grade
- Don’t show him the crazy side of you
- Don’t talk about what you’ve done, where you’ve done it and how many times you’ve done it (referring to anything really)
- Don’t tell him you believe in Women’s Rights
- Or that you’re a feminist
- Don’t tell him anything about you.
- Don’t tell him that the most controversial thing you ever wrote about was on your period.
- “Hey…what is the most controversial thing you’ve ever blogged about?”“Probably about when I talk about my price of female products and my period”No answer
- Don’t show or let it show that you’re actually having a panic attack, just politely say you have to go
- Don’t give him your snapchat (this is more for you not for him)
- Don’t tell him you hate American Football
- Don’t go on a road trip, or out to dinner, don’t spend every Saturday or Friday because they may think you’re heading for marriage.
- Don’t tell or go on a rant about your worries in life
- Don’t tell him about your struggles
- Don’t get mad at him or punch him in the arm he doesn’t want to know how strong you really are.
- Don’t tell him about the things that irritate you like plaid shirts, large trucks and hat wearing out because he probably has all three
- Don’t ruin his jokes or pick up lines. Don’t even try to be sarcastic back to him- he either won’t get it or take your series or worst offensive. Cause for god sake you can’t joke!
- Don’s say whatever is in your mind, keep it in your mind, because once you say it he’ll realize your mind is insane!
- Don’t tell him not every girl wants a relationship
- Don’t question him.
- And don’t get to know each other-what are you thinking?
Obviously you should be doing what ever the hell you want, this was a joke list. When you’re going on a date, dating a guy; be yourself, if he doesn’t like it, can’t handle it, or gets mad at you for your honesty then that is not your issue.